Bed bugs are becoming a huge problem all around the world as they are spreading fast and developing resistance to countertop insecticides.
Usually, the options to get rid of this suckers are very limited, expensive, and the success rate is lower than what you and me would bargain for.
Usually those options involve hiring pest control companies that charge very high fees.
Some other options are DIY, including washing all your belongings and putting them in sealed bags for long periods (who the hell wants to live out of garbage bags!!! I don’t, I promise), buying expensive steam machines, and even throwing away our precious furnitures, so many times those furnitures treasure extremely valuable memories….
Not only that, but using hazardous substances at home that could harm your loved ones, and, on top, not achieving the so seeked success…. Among those substances, I would like to point out diatomaceous earth (DE), it does not only take too long to kill the bugs that it rarely eradicates an infestation, but it can make you really sick if you breath it….
What about if I tell you that this is not necessary anymore?
What if I tell you that it is easier than what you read around?
Well, now I tell you the easy and safe way to deal with the bed bugs infestation at your home:
- Make sure you have ChinCheX bed bugs insecticide, you can buy it here.
- Send your family for a long walk or whatever they like
- Close all windows and turn off all air producing appliances.
- Cover everything that you don’t want to get dust on.
- Make sure that you are wearing a mask, gloves and googles!
- Apply a light layer of ChinCheX bed bugs insecticide to the mattress,, bed frame, baseboards, and all areas that you suspect infested.
- Go to join your family and let it settle for around 2 hours….EASY, RIGHT?
Now, how to apply ChinCheX?.... It is very easy, see the videos bellow:
NOW YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE TO ENJOY A BED BUGS FREE LIFE!!!!!!